The DiSC reports from Wiley Publishing can be used to help you conduct ongoing training within your organization or can be used by consultants who would like to use the DiSC instrument with their clients for teambuilding sessions and workshops. The certification will help you become proficient in using the DiSC instrument.
You will need to purchase or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator Kit for the online certification class. It is required to participate in the course.
The in-person certification is in Minneapolis and is perfect for the hands-on learner who wants to be immersed in the training and finish the certification in a short amount of time. The training will cover the Workplace, Management, Sales and Work of Leaders profiles.
The online certification class is focused exclusively on the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile. The other reports are not covered as part of the training. There is pre-work that will need to be completed the first week of the class and then you will attend 4 online classes. The requirements for the online certification class are as follows:
- Access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator Kit
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 3-5 hours per week)
- Active participation in all four live sessions (instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam.
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions
- Use of a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) and a phone line for audio are required. This course does not support use of tablets or VOIP.
- Browsers for this course include: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
Please contact us if you have any questions about the upcoming certifications