Everything DiSC® Certification (Online Course)
Introducing the new Everything DiSC® Certification!
Everything DiSC® Certification prepares facilitators to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. Rather than focusing on a single application, this new course is a holistic DiSC experience that teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of applications and activities.
In this two-week immersive experience that combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning, participants will:
• Deepen your understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
• Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
• Familiarize yourself with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
• Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
• Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center for course content, connect with fellow Practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
Upon successful completion of the exam, participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner.
Participants are required to own an Everything DiSC on Catalyst facilitation kit, as content in the facilitation kit will be referenced throughout the course. This will ensure participants receive the best learning experience possible. In addition to the kit, learners also must:
• Commit to two weeks of self-guided online work, and attend all four instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
• Complete all self-directed asynchronous learning modules, and the course project on time
• Earn a passing score on the final exam
• Have access to internet and a computer
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management when they complete the Everything DiSC Certification.
Participants who belong to other professional organizations can request a letter from Wiley that indicates course information, confirmation of course completion, and the number of hours spent on the course. This letter may be used to apply for CEUs at other professional organizations, however we cannot guarantee the organization will accept your coursework for credit.
The Everything DiSC Certification is structured as a two-week, immersive learning experience that combines self-directed online learning modules with live, virtual facilitation sessions. Participants will need to commit to a total of 20 hours over two weeks (10 hours per week). There is a total of four instructor-led, live sessions (2 hours each), five asynchronous learning modules (~3 hours each)
Please contact us if you have any questions about becoming certified. The certification classes are as follows: